Things to thank for in 2019:
Travels and Adventure
- Banawe Ifugao. Went to Almost 18 hours travel back and forth but it was worth our VLs and pagod kasi they’re our very good friends!! Naging mini reunion na rin and semi-outing ng mga current at ex Keystone Finance.
- Taiwan. First out of country trip with Sibs and Rodge. Masaya kasi winter sa Taiwan; food trip which is how I exactly imagined the trip. Ganda ng Airbnb’s na na-stayan namin. Loved Jiufen. Mas naapreciate ko yung Jiufen kesa sa Yehliu Geopark. Sayang di kami nakapunta sa Shifen. Mas gusto ko yung mga ganung place.
- Feb – Mt Gulugod with Sidetrip to Anilao with AMS friends
- February – Cebu – went on Canyoneering for the 2nd time and fell in love with Moalboal and diving. Travelled with Jhy and Pau and celebrated Jhy’s birthday. Akala ko di ako makakapunta. Instead, nagbook na lang ako ng panibagong flight na Saturday instead of Thursday kasi deadline ng 1st cycle ng Testing namin nun. Super stressful days.
- Roadtrip with WABL peeps sa Zambales. Supposedly surfing kaso summer na pala, naging pictorial na lang haha
- Finally tried Free Diving in Batangas(Anilao and San Luis). Yung all this time, may accessible pala na mga diving sites sa amin.
- Cebu-Dumaguete as my first solo travel slash finding myself slash going out of my comfort zone bucket list. Will share more details soon (hopefully)
- Many long drives with Sibs
- Kung kelan daming gala, tsaka rin naroll in sa sobrang tight deadline project
Events and Milestones
- From bridal shower from December last year to Gers and Tiffy’s wedding to Baby Shower to baby visit. We are at that stage na puro ganitong events na yung inaatendan natin.
- Kasal ni Thet and husband. Ito yung matagal naming inabangan at sinubaybayan. Labyu Thet!!
- Dahil 2 na yung niroll offan kong projects, I really appreciate kapag may naattendan akong events kasama sila
- My brother finally got his driver’s license which means may kapalitan na ako magdrive. Buzzer beater naman sa student license yung sister ko before the year ended.
- Westlife concert with good friends
- Resigned after 9 years and 11 months. Hindi ko pa naantay yung 10th year bonus no? Tapos Bench naman after.
- Went to Dumaguete before starting my new work in a new company. Did things out of my comfort zone and met a special someone ❤
- Was on Bench for 3 months. Sobra bagal ng oras. From kinakabahan ng onti, to anxious to balakayojan to apply na ulit ako in cycles. But, I had all the time to meet very good friends and go malling after work.
- Tito Rey’s homecoming celebration and De Leon’s clan early reunion in August
- Surprise Birthday celebration of Daddy and Mama. Initiated and organized by daddy’s sibs.
- Drove from Batangas to Bulacan para ihatid mga Tita’s and met cousins sa Taguig
- Hmm lost money from easy money investments (sc*ms)
- Spent my 30th birthday with family sa Tagaytay overnight (huy first time ‘to)
PS: I had to change the title from “FY19 Recap” to “2019 Recap”. Akala ko nasa office ako. 😀